giovedì 6 marzo 2008

yes, It can rain all the time, but...



I'm singing in the rain
just singing in the rain
what a glorious feeling I' m happy again
I' m laughing at clouds so dark up above
the sun' s in my heart and I' m ready
for love let the stormy clouds chase
every one from the place come on with
the rain I' ve a smile on my face
I' ll walk down the lane with a happy
refrain and singin' just singin'
in the rain i'm singing in the rain
just singing in the rain
what a glorious feeling I' m happy
again I' m laughing at clouds so
dark up above the sun' s in my heart
and I' m ready for love let the
stormy clouds chase every one from
the place come on with the rain i've
a smile on my face I' ll walk down
the lane with a happy refrain and
singin' just singin' in the rain
I' m singing in the rain just singing
in the rain what a glorious feeling
I' m happy again I' m laughing at
clouds so dark up above the sun' s
in my heart and I' m ready for
love let the stormy clouds chase every
one from the place come on with the rain
I' ve a smile on my face I' ll walk down
the lane with a happy refrain and
singin' just singin' in the
-Frank Sinatra - Singing in the rain



Singing,
Sebas

Nessun commento: